Where Impact entrepreneurs and qualified investors
meet to change their world.
ImpactConnect 1:1 is a series of one-on-one meetings for qualified impact investors at the Summit with selected impact funds and organisations ready for investment.
30 & 31 March 2023
Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific,
ImpactConnect 1:1 is for sophisticated investors and institutional investors only.
Sophisticated investors are defined as an investor who has had a gross annual income of $250,000 or more in each of the previous two years or has net assets of at least $2.5 million as prescribed by the Corporations Regulations 2001.
Institutional investors include superannuation funds and managed funds.
Tailored one-on-one meetings with impact funds raising capital, early stage and listed companies open to investment.
ImpactConnect 1:1 is exclusively for sophisticated and institutional investors.
Fuelling opportunities and capital for the good of people and planet.
Investors who will attend
- Qualified sophisticated investors including private wealth, family offices, foundations and fund managers, who have the propensity to shift their capital for impact.
- Institutional investors including superannuation funds and managed funds.
What is the benefit for investors?
- Highly efficient use of your time, multiple pre-qualified meetings all in one place.
- Uncover opportunities to apply and invest for measurable impact.
- Connect and exchange ideas with leading fund managers and entrepreneurs who are generating financial, social and environmental returns.
- Gain valuable insights to help form educated impact investment decisions.
This is your best face-to-face opportunity to pitch for capital
Present your impact fund and organisation, showcase your investment opportunity and
meet qualified investors interested in your area of impact.
This is your opportunity
Present your purposeful story and fund/enterprise as a rewarding impact investment opportunity